Sunday, March 25, 2007

12 Weeks

So on Tuesday I will hit the 12 week mark. Yup that rights, trimester 1 down 2 more to go. There really hasn't been anything new going on with me. The baby is now about 5 -6 cm long (2 - 2.4 inches) and weighs about 14 grams (.5 ounces). It still seems so unreal that a little baby is growing inside me.

Darren and I decided that since we had a painter coming to paint the office, that we would just have him paint the nursery as well. That meant that we had to speed up the decision making of which nursery theme to use. We decided to use the theme
pictured below. What we really love about this theme is that each block has a different texture. From what I read..that is great for babies development!


Well that is all I have to share this week. I will post again on April 2, 2007 after the next my next appointment with Dr. Teague (my OB).

No comments: