Monday, May 14, 2007

19 Weeks

So here I am at 19 weeks! Next week will mark the halfway point. Darren and I had a Doctors appointment on Monday, May 7th. Of course they weighed me and it seems that the baby has gained 7 lbs. He/She is growing like a little weed :) (ok, so it is not all baby which is a good thing because otherwise I would be delivering a 35 lb baby). They also took my bloodpressure which was 114/60 which is perfect! Then our favorite part of the appointment - we heard the heartbeating! It has gotten so much stronger since our last appointment 4 weeks ago.

Another milestone that I would like to share is that I have started to feel the baby move!! It is a crazy, crazy feeling. It almost feels like someone is tickling my insides! I can't wait for the kicks to be strong enough for Darren to feel them.

Hope everyone out there in blog world is doing well and enjoying the awesome weather that Spring has finally sprung!

Till next time :)

No comments: