Wednesday, June 6, 2007

22 Weeks

Oh how the times fly when you are having.....a baby!

22 weeks down, 18 more weeks to go. Not that I'm counting or anything...I'm just saying :)

Darren and I had our Doctor appointment on Monday and everything is going really well. My blood pressure, and I quote, "is perfect at 120/76". I have gained 18 pounds, which according to my Doctor is right on track. (My scale is reporting that I have only gained 12 pounds, but again who is counting). Finally, I am measuring at 23 centimeters. From what the doctor told me you should be 1 centimeter for every week of pregnancy + or - 1 centimeter, so I am right on target there too! YEA!

Darren and I have also been reading children's books to the baby and we have found the best kiddie book EVER! It is called "Mary had a little Ham" and is a spoof on the classic "Mary had a little Lamb". It is the type of book that is cute for the child but will also have any adult rolling on the floor laughing!

Well that is all for now...Later!

No comments: