Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Fathers Day!!

Happy Fathers Day to all you Dads out there in blogger land. Darren and I had a wonderful Fathers Day that included Brunch with Linda & Gary, Sheryl, Lenny & David, and Anita & Barry. Anita and Barry are Linda and Sheryl's second cousins from Atlanta! We had such a lovely visit with everyone. After Brunch, Darren got to open his first Fathers Day gift. I (I mean the baby) got Darren (I mean the baby) the cutest set of onesies!They say, "My Daddy Rocks", "Daddy's Main Squeeze", and "Daddy's my Hero"! They were so cute I just couldn't resist!

As for me and the baby, everyone is doing well! At 24 weeks, the baby has become super active. Darren was able to feel the baby kick the other day. It was a really weird feeling for someone other then me to feel the baby kick. It tickled more then usual and Darren was quite excited that he was finally able to feel the baby!

I have also made a New Baby Resolution....if you hadn't noticed, I haven't been really good about posting pictures. Its not that I don't want to share the pictures with everyone, it has more to do with the fact that I never bring my camera anywhere so I don't have any pictures to post :) So the New Baby Resolution is that I will bring my camera EVERYWHERE so that I can start posting more pictures! Plus, I figure I should start practicing since everyone will want to see pictures of the baby once he/she arrives.

Until next time!

1 comment:

ajriederer said...

You know you're going to have to start posting more than once every three months once you actually have the baby, right? :-)