Sunday, October 14, 2007

IT'S A BOY!!!!

Darren and I would like to introduce everyone to Rowan Patrick Price! He was born October 9, 2007 via C Section. He was 10 lbs 11 oz, 21 inches long. Below are some pictures so everyone can meet the newest member of the Ohio State Buckeyes Football team. He's going to be our future linebacker. I honestly don't know how he got as big as he did! However I have never lost 20 lbs in one day before.
Rowan is doing really well and doesn't fuss too much, however, when he does he goes to 0 to 60 in 2.2 seconds! Fortunately for us he calms down just as quickly!


This is one of the very first pictures of Rowan. He promptly peed on the neonatal nurse who was cleaning him up! He also was the biggest baby they had seen in over a month.
Picture of the new family!
Isn't he darling!
I think there is a baby in this pictures...but I can't really tell!
Daddy and Rowan napping...
I am a cutie pie and I know it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the happy family. HE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! Can't wait until thanksgiving to see him live and in person.

Unknown said...

oops, that and this message is from both me(CHRISTY) and CHristian, don't know why it says from christian.